Tuesday, May 15, 2007

insomnia for the first time.

I've always had such a wonderful sleeping cycle. I don't know why I am up right now. Is it so I could wake up and listen to my new (old) jewel cd? Pieces of you is a great album, I won't deny that, but I don't think that's what got me up. Maybe it is stress induced insomnia due to my test today in history of creativity and tomorrow in accounting? Does the fact that I didn't study at all last week when I went home have anything to do with it? Is it because when I went home I fell in love with a million girls in san francisco that I will never see again? Perhaps it is because at the ripe age of 23 i'm quickly growing impatient with my life, not because I don't think it's great, but i'm constantly wanting more. My maxed out credit card, empty gas tank and squeeky breaks on my bike might have something to do with it. The warriors being down 3-1 certainly isn't helping either.

5am seems to be the best time to study. It's peaceful. The world is still.

4 comments:

hanner said...

Hey little sister, I heard you went to Mr. So-and-so, knock-knock-knockin' on his door again last night and said you needed it baaaaad

vanessa said...

welsome to my world trent mano.

The Obergs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teena said...

im in shock n awe right now