Monday, June 01, 2009

I know you are but what am I

In a strange turn of events, I got my assignment turned around on me. I was sitting in the library with my headphones and someone drops a salt water taffy (I almost called it a sweet water taffy. I always screw names up. I called the movie there will be blood there might be blood. I should make a list of everything that I screw up like that.) on my desk. (Interesting that I'm blogging for my writing class and completely ignore the fact that that parenthetical aside (and here's another parenthetical aside... try to use the word "that" four times in a row in one sentence. prize for the winner) was far too long. my blogging is almost entirely parenthetical asides. (when you use a word to often it becomes meaningless. like the word boy. say that word 20 times and it sounds ridiculous))))) (I don't know how to close off that many parenthesis.) Ok. Start over. That was entirely muddled.

So he puts the candy on my table and gives me the thumbs up. I was very confused and tried to figure out if he was someone I knew. Then I literally wondered if he had poisoned the candy. Then I ate it. And it was delicious. I love salt water taffy. I took one from the candy jar on someone's desk today. I also remember a time in Newport Beach when we went to a candy store and the sign said "1 lb unless" ... and then I can't remember what it said. But Katelin Goings read it 1 L Bunless.

What a terribly convoluted blog posting. Luckily nobody reads this blog.

1 comment:

natalie said...

your (favorite) oldest sister faithfully (regularly) checks your blog for updates on your exciting (but slightly convoluted) life.

The world needs more salt (sweet) water taffy.

(love you!)