Sunday, May 03, 2009

M Comm Assignment

Turns out I have to blog once a week for my M Comm class. 150 words a week, straight from my brain to the computer. Whatever I want words to say I'll make them say.

Here's a little update on my life in the order that they have happened or will happen:
1. Taking spring classes. M Comm and Chinese 441, Classical Chinese Literature
2. Doing a fundraiser for the non-profit organizations First Book. Going to be collecting books and selling them to fundraise for First Book. It's a pretty cool organization. They are able to buy the first books for children of low income families for $2. Pretty stinking cheap way to change children's lives.
3. Trying to get a job working for the United Way.
4. Getting married June 27th in the Manti Temple.
5. Going to Washington DC for an undecided internship for fall semester
6. Graduating in April 2010.

Super lazy blog. I just needed to get it done before I went to bed. Better blog next week.

2 comments:

Michael Choules said...

Sounds like a busy summer with some fun and exciting things happening at the latter part of it. Good luck with everything.

cmeng said...

Getting married?? I don't know you are engaged! Show me your ring next time.