Thursday, January 31, 2008

My New Year's Resolutions

We're almost in February. The fact that I am only now getting to writing my new year's resolutions is not a sign of procrastination, (it probably is) but a sign that I am actually still thinking about them.

So here's the ones I need to re-resolve:
- Study of Chinese. Characters and Book of Mormon
- Gym time - Pump and basketball
- Diet - Don't eat out more than twice a week. Drink more water. Cook at home.
- Finances - Budget. I did get a great one from FHE on monday.
- Reading more.

Other stuff I want to get into and haven't started yet:
- Rock climbing
- Knitting

Stuff I'm doing ok on:
- Morning and evening prayer
- Scriptures
- Daily Journal.

Stuff that I'm going to get into this year once the weather changes:
- Tennis
- Horseshoes
- Bacci ball

Here's to 2008.

3 comments:

g.lock said...

i love the contrast between rock climbing and knitting... and hit me up for bacci ball when the grass grows back.

Christa said...

Knitting is so fun! I've discovered in my weeks at home before the mission (some woman in my ward said, "Hey! Now you have time to do all those things you never had time for!" and the idea just clicked) and it's rad. Really thick yarn and needles are your friend, especially for big things like scarves, because they make things go a lot faster.

Teena said...

don't forget to play walnut air ball in the streets of provo with me.