Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm neglegent.

I bought a pair of fingernail clippers yesterday and lost them. My nails are still long and it's driving me nuts. I really don't think that there is anything that drives me crazy more than losing things or having long fingernails. But both happening at once? This is just a bit more than I can handle.


Luckily, one of the things that I recently lost and also recently found is my Tae Bo tape that my sister gave me. Billy Blanks is going to whip me into shape.

5 comments:

meredith said...

I hope you dress like billy blanks to do tae bo.

(anna)belle said...

oh billy blanks... good times.

becca said...

bite them.

Teena said...

wipe the sweat off your brow billy, for crying out loud

Anonymous said...

march 2, 3, 4. squeeze those buns, 2, 3, 4.

yeeeeeah!